Flor de Manita also known as the Mexican hand tree or plant. It is also known as the blood pressure plant because of its ability to assist the heart to regulate the blood pressure.
- Helps to lower High Blood Pressure
- Helps to relieve fluid retention
- Helps to lower Cholesterol
- Helps with heart aliments
- Helps with Abdominal issues
- Helps with swelling
Directions: Take 1 tablespoon of crushed Flor de Manita plant and boil on low, in 16 oz of spring water for 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy unsweetened or with a little agave or sweetener of your choice.
Flor de Manita is safe to drink 2 times per day.